Although there are many angels, there are seven extremely powerful archangels – each with their own special quality and task to fulfill – who can assist us with our daily lives. They’re even thought to be ranked higher than guardian angels in the celestial realm, and were created to serve mankind and the universe. Each one is associated with a different coloured ray of light, and has its own healing power and frequency to help you.
Archangel Michael is synonymous with the colour blue, and represents protection, faith and power.
Harness his power any time people start draining your energy with this simple ritual:
- Find somewhere quiet, and spend a few minutes quietening your mind.
- Ask Archangel Michael to protect your body and aura, and imagine a deep blue light wrapping itself around you like a cloak.
- Visualise it reaching all the way down to your feet, and picture yourself placing its hood over your head, and zipping it up from your base chakra (pelvic area) to the top of your head (your crown chakra) to protect your energy field from others.
- Affirm: ‘Divine love protects me’, and repeat this to yourself throughout the day to anchor your protection.
- Finish the ritual by thanking him for his help.
Archangel Jophiel is linked with golden yellow, and symbolises divine wisdom, illumination and enlightenment. Channel his energy to unlock your intuition, and help you find the answers you’re seeking within.
- Take a few minutes to silence your mind, and ensure any distractions – like phones, emails and so forth – are switched off.
- Focus on your dilemma, and ask Archangel Jophiel to illuminate your mind and give you an insight into your problem.
- Imagine a golden yellow light forming and expanding around your head.
- Place your thumbs on the temples on each side of your head, and rest your fingertips on the centre of your forehead.
- Pull your fingertips across your forehead gently, so you are stretching the skin, and visualise all the accumulated stress and stagnant energy in your intuitive mind (third-eye chakra) gradually vanishing and creating the right vibration for Archangel Jophiel to help you.
- Say: ‘Divine wisdom guides me', and repeat this affirmation to yourself throughout the day to help you connect with a higher power. You’ll be surprised by how quickly the solutions to your problem will begin surfacing in your mind and life.
- End the ritual by thanking Archangel Jophiel for his wisdom.
Archangel Chamuel is the go-to angel when it comes to love, and is traditionally associated with rose pink.
Use this ritual for any romantic dilemma:
- Close your eyes, and spend a few minutes focusing on your breathing.
- Ask Archangel Chamuel to help you find a partner, or deepen or repair your existing relationship.
- Imagine a rose pink ball of light surrounding and entering your heart chakra (centre of your chest) while focusing on your desire.
- Tap the centre of your chest gently to activate your thymus gland, and create the right frequency in your aura to manifest your desires.
- Keep a rose quartz crystal by the side of your bed while you sleep to help Archangel Chamuel heal any heartache or pain interfering with, or blocking love from entering your life.
- Affirm: ‘Divine love flows through me’, and repeat this to yourself throughout the day to keep its energy flowing.
- Finish the ritual by thanking Archangel Chamuel for his unconditional love.
Archangel Gabriel is connected with the colour white, and promises to bring you peace and purity.
Ask him to banish any negative thoughts, habits or emotions causing you sadness:
- Spend a few minutes stilling your mind, and ask Archangel Gabriel to purify any fears, worries or emotional pain you’re experiencing with his powerful ray of white light.
- Imagine him showering you with his vibrant light, and washing away all the toxic stress you’ve accumulated.
- Picture it leaving your body and aura as a dirty brown substance, and disappearing down the plug hole.
- Let the white light cleanse and purify you for several minutes until your body and aura look and feel vibrant.
- Affirm: ‘Divine light purifies me’, and repeat this throughout the day to keep your energy field clear and strong.
- End the ritual by thanking Archangel Gabriel for his assistance.
Archangel Raphael is a brilliant angel to turn to for any form of healing, and resonates with the colour green.
Ask him to wash away your sadness by:
- Going to a quiet space in your home, and asking him to help you with your problem.
- Imagine a lovely green light surrounding your heart, and travelling into your body.
- Visualise his healing light penetrating through every cell in your body, and activating your natural ability to repair yourself. (Note: You can also ask him to help others too).
- Say: ‘Divine love heals me (or the person’s name)’, and repeat this to yourself throughout the day to keep activating its healing power.
- Finish the ritual by thanking Archangel Raphael for his support.
Archangel Uriel is the angel of peace, and responds to the colours purple and gold.
Ask him to calm and settle your mind, and improve your sleep at night with this super-simple exercise:
- Spend a few minutes breathing deeply, and imagine a purple and gold light circling around your body, and forming lots of eight-like figures around you.
- Use a hand mudra to calm and align the energies in your body by bringing the thumb and index finger on each hand together and creating a circle.
- Affirm: ‘Divine peace flows through me’, and repeat this to yourself throughout the day to help you stay calm and tranquil.
- End the ritual by thanking Archangel Uriel for his peaceful energy.
Archangel Zadkiel represents forgiveness, freedom and mercy, and is traditionally associated with violet.
Tap into his power to help you forgive yourself or another by.
- Closing your eyes, and asking him to help you forgive the person you’re angry with (or yourself).
- Imagine a violet flame of light – much bigger than yourself – forming right in front of you, and picture yourself walking into it.
- Say: ‘I am willing to forgive myself and release all the blame and guilt I’m carrying in my heart and soul into this violet flame to be cleansed and neutralized’.
- Alternatively, if there’s someone else you’re struggling to forgive, affirm: ‘I am willing to forgive (say their name) and release all anger, hatred, blame and judgement I carry in my heart and soul into this flame’.
- Follow this by stating: ‘The violet flame releases me from my pain’, and repeat this to yourself throughout the day to heal your old pain.
- Finish the ritual by thanking Archangel Zadkiel for his assistance.
Subscribe to We Are Human Angels
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox