Have you ever experienced getting a bad vibe from someone?
We’re not talking about being ‘verbally’ attacked by someone with whom we were arguing. Getting a bad vibe from someone might simply come from a stranger you walked past on the street, or from a colleague, or a friend. Getting a bad vibe doesn’t come from words. It is more related to our energy field, the kind of vibrations we emanate and those we absorb. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, it is because you were absorbing the low level of the energy field that that person was emanating. Maybe it’s not even directed specifically at you, it’s just that bad vibe energy that a person emanates no matter what.
Energy definition according to Wikipedia: In biology, energy is an attribute of all biological systems from the biosphere to the smallest living organism. Within an organism it is responsible for growth and development of a biological cell or an organelle of a biological organism.
We guess that all of you have heard of the terms aura and energy field. Humans are no strangers to energy transformations.
Since time immemorial all human beings have been experimenting with different energy fields even before energy was even proven to exist!
There can be no universe without energy. Energy influences every particle in the universe in some way. Science has only just begun to understand energy.
To better understand energy, and how it intertwines and interacts with our energetic field, we must first look at plants.
This research was conducted by studying algae, specifically Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. It was discovered that in addition to photosynthesis, it also has an alternative source of energy and that would be able to absorb energy from other algae.
Just like plants need light, water, and energy to survive, so do we. We have to think of our bodies as sponges, able to absorb the energy around us. Olivia Bader-Lee, physician & therapist explains, “This is exactly why there are people who feel uncomfortable when they are in a certain group with a mixture of energy and emotions”.’
“The human body is very similar to a plant that sucks, absorbs the energy needed to feed your emotional state, and can energize the cells and increase the amount of cortisol and catabolize, feed the cells depending on the emotional need. ” continues Bader-Lee.
Looking at the big picture, we see that our spirit is energy, and what some skeptics call “supernatural” is nothing but the manifestation of different energy fields at different energy levels in the universe.
Unfortunately, science has decided to ignore these fields because of the current lack of explainable evidence, at least at a practical level. Only a few open-minded scientists dared to address these issues, fear of criticism and rejection by the scientific community stifled advancement.
Now a question arises: How can we protect our inner space of stillness and stop energy drains from others?
First, we must remain focused and rooted. We also must stay balanced to prevent bad energies to affect our existence. This does not mean that we should resist. Resistance is an act of counter-reaction that generates more negative energy. So the importance of staying focused on our spiritual self is crucial. This is not a one-way level: If we are calm, we keep ourselves out of negative vibes, preventing them to interfere with our being and at the same time we liberate other people from the negative energy that they are emanating. Staying centered is a win-win for all involved.
, if we end up with people who make us feel uncomfortable, we should not resist so hard. At first thought, resisting seems the best option: “I choose to resist, thus I prevent the negative energy that comes from that person to have effects on me.”
But if we do so, negativity will pile on us. So, we should stay relaxed and put ourselves in the right mindset.
How can we do this?
First of all, embrace your aura! We all have energy fields that surround our bodies. It’s aura. Knowing our space and its limits are crucial if we want to stay balanced. On the other hand, we cannot do this if we are out of balance. We would worsen the situation and be seriously affected by that bad energy emanating from other people.
Also, we should keep our energy clean. Colors play an important role in doing this. Gold is perfect for releasing strange energies. We should let pure gold cross our aura and our body. As a result, we’ll end up feeling clean and fresh.
Here are a few ways to clear your space and prevent energy drainage.
- If you are in a group of people who emanate negative energy, or even around just one person who makes you feel uncomfortable, do not oppose resistance to protect yourself. Resistance captures the negative energy of others and works oppositely. Think of yourself as a room with two windows. If you try to resist and keep the windows closed, the energy will stay in the room and sooner or later, it will become stronger.
You will be overwhelmed by that negative energy. On the other hand, if you open the windows, all that energy will soon vanish, allowing new energy to come in. The energy that is clean and pure, so both you and the ‘emitters’ will benefit from it. We all know how powerful energy fields can be.
- Protect your aura by owning your own space. Learn the perimeters of your aura and become familiar with the details of your personal space. This way no one can steal your aura.
- Stay grounded in yourself, your true identity. This requires letting go of the ego and the desire to control every situation. You cannot control everything. That’s a trick of the ego. When the energy that comes from others is of the unwelcome kind, you will be able to let that energy flow through and out of your stable being.
- Never let your own energy get too far away from you. It’s true that most of the time if you are on a spiritual path, you can feel the energy of others. However, it is also true that we too can emanate energy to others and even our energy can be somehow harmful. Especially when we try to help others, we must be careful to keep ourselves balanced. If we do not do so, we will transform our positive attitude into a negative one, because we will project onto others what are our expectations of healing.
- The final way to prevent draining is to cleanse your energy. The high vibration of gold light is efficient at clearing foreign energy. All it takes is to visualize a source of this light above you, pushing negative energies out of your body through your aura. When this is complete, you will feel whole again. A pure, cleansed human being ready to help others without being drained by negativity.