When an Angel Ritual is performed it should provide the means by which an individual can grow and transcend his or her immediate environment.
It should be a positive experience, which reflects the harmony and unifying principles of nature and of the higher powers.
It should provide you with purpose and meaning in what you think, what you speak and what you do.
You can also use invocations in your quest for healing and a better life to call on the angels and archangels.
Angel Ritual - Letter Writing to the Soul and Guardian Angel
A problem cannot be solved at the level it was created. You may use this Angel Ritual if you have a situation which needs healing, a condition you cannot solve, or a person with whom you have no luck communicating third dimensionally.
Above all, ask yourself, "Are you doing this out of love for this person or situation, or because of your need to control?"
Take absolute care with your wording around the situation in the letter and be honest about your motives.
The following is the text of the letter:
I ask for Divine intervention for my relationship with _________ (healing for or solving of). I ask for healing of body, mind, spirit and emotions in all dimensions, and time frames. Recognizing that I do not fully understand the karmic implications in this situation I ask the Angels to intervene. I ask for healing from addiction, or anger, diseases, etc. I ask that ___________ become aware of their true nature, their mission and their Soul. Because it has been promised that if we ask, we shall receive. I recognize that by writing these letters for fourteen days in a row and on the fourteenth day burning the letters, that I am acting in accordance with spirit. I now release this person, situation or healing and their condition to God for resolution.
You write the letters for 14 days (if you miss a day, you keep writing until you have fourteen letters). You then burn the letters on the 14th day and release the person or situation to God and ask for the highest good for all concerned. Fire energy assists in transmuting the situation.
Angel Ritual - Healing with a Candle and the Archangels
Requirements for the Angel Ritual:
- Blue or White Candle
- Small Saucer (Always use caution when using candles; be sure that the holder is stable and holds the candle securely, never leave candle unattended-especially in the company of children)
- Lighting stick, beeswax lighting candle, or lighter. (Do not use matches, as the properties of the match will erase your intentions.)
Instructions for the Angel Ritual:
- Place candle on saucer - before lighting ensure that candle is in a safe and stable place.
- Light your candle with lighting stick/candle. (Do not use matches or lighter as this will erase the energies of the candle)
- As you focus on the flame, envision what/whom/where you want healing energies to go - if person state their name and location - if event or situation state time and place.
- After you have finished be sure to give gratitude in the form of thanks, amen, or blessings.
- Keep candle lit for at least 10 minutes under your supervision.
- Light candle each day until candle is used. Do not light this candle for any other purpose.
- Discard used candle at your discretion. Suggested way to discard candle is to bury the candle in the earth so that healing sent to Gaia and all of her children.
You can also use this same ritual using other Archangels.
Archangels - Elements
Archangel Michael - Element of Fire
Fire is energy and action, its passion, drive and ambition. An active element, it can cause permanent change; is expansive; can be aggressive; is pro-active and undeterred - strength.
Archangel Raphael - Element of Air
Air is seen as the intellect, logic and reasoning. An active element, Air circulates and so cleanses; it carries your thoughts and dreams; is also expansive when hot and is said to be expressive. Your mind or thoughts can be seen as clear or clouded; speech requires breath, which requires air - healing.
Archangel Gabriel - Element of Water
Water is seen as the emotions, your feelings, your intuition. Considered passive, water can be deep or shallow; you like the ocean, are responsive to the moon; your tears can rise and fall; out of control, your emotions flood.
Archangel Uriel - Element of Earth
Earth is seen as the material, the physical and the sensual. A Passive element, Earth allows growth and actual production; promotes prosperity; is the foundation on which anything is built - wisdom.
Article source healing-journeys
Please Note: this article has been re-posted without prior written consent by the original Author. Link to the original article and site can be found above this disclaimer. If you are the Author of this post and you think that we are not re-posting it under the realm of 'fair-use', please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org